Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorasianguruu
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2017 edited

Hello, and welcome to my first NLE Thread.

After about a year of lurking on the forums, I think that I'm ready to show off what I've been working on for a few weeks.
    A friend and I have been working on recreating a portion of our home park Kings dominion, and we have decided that we were going to do the back end of Candy Apple Grove and the beginning of Old Virginia. This are consists of 3 Coasters that will be included in the final product: Grizzly, The RMC conversion of Hurler (speculation layout), and Ricochet. It is FAR from finished, but I figured that I would try to get some feedback from you guys.

Anyway, here are some photos of the progress we have on Grizzly. It is finished for the most part, but there are a few things I still need to do, such as modeling the queue and station, and redoing the tunnel.

We aren't quite ready to show off the other parts of the park quite yet, as they are VERY unpolished. As soon as we are ready to show off more, we will be back on the forums to show them off and get feedback from you all.
    Thank you! Any feedback is very much appreciated!

• CommentAuthorpezpunk
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2017

KD is my home park as well, and Grizzly is one of my favorites! very cool project!
    • CommentAuthorPear
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2017

Grizzly was a big surprise for me when I went this summer! The airtime in the tunnel was my favorite part lol.
    • CommentAuthorPopFilms
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2017

Looks great!