Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2017 edited

This post is purely to spark some new interesting discussion, I think it's really interesting to hear ideas for projects that never came to fruition, and thinking about what could've been in a project that never made the cut. This could easily drop hard and become nothing, but I'm genuinely curious to see what others original intentions were for some projects. I'll go first as an example.

1. With Lethality, originally I planned to have a full out video illustrating a type of story with the ride. The song of choice would be Say My Name - Peking Duk, and the "idea" behind it would be a group of kids exploring the woods, only to hear a roar, followed by noticing the tophat of the coaster peaking up above the treeline. The song would've started here, and would follow the path they took in "finding" this coaster, etc etc. I was originally going to have a few IRL friends help record footage and attempt to bring in some CGI effects from the game into real life, such as the coaster peaking over the trees for example. Although because of my lack of dedication to follow through with this, I ended up keeping it short and simple and releasing a quick video to just "get it out there". However I do wish to follow through with similar ideas for any future project, maybe roundup 200? who knows.

2. When it came to Aftershock, I originally wanted to turn it into an X-Sector style park, with a semi-industrial/high tech feel and several rides in a themepark like setting, as well as a 2nd coaster which would be the mack spike I've shown in the past. Again, due to lack of dedication to follow through I cut that all out and when (if) it releases it'll only have the coaster, a couple flatrides and basic scenery.

We've all had big ideas for a project that has ended up being cut short, whatever reason it may be, what "ideas" did you have that never came to?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGeCoDe
    • CommentTimeFeb 22nd 2017

I had this idea for a triple dueling coaster, intamin launch, b&m sitdown (hyper trains) and an intamin sitdown (hyper trains) that i wanted to build for roundup 200. It would've benn called "we three kings" (i andvertised it as #w3k). The story behind that was somewhat simple. Three kings, banned from their citys by the citizens (correct me please if i mispelled that), settled deep in a forest, punishing everyone who dared to enter the depths of the forest. I had some great ideas for the video and after roundup 150, i noticed that i my chances are extremly slim to get into ru200, due to lack of scripting and 3d modelling skills. I still set the goal fpr myself to finish the project and make a video to the song "we three kings" by steve ouimette, but that was 2 months ago and nothing really happened. I still have this vision insid my head, with the forest, the 3 coasters dueling kinda like i made it on thunder run like (if anybody remembers it) the triple dueling coaster from rct1 from the three monkey park. I haven't started with that project yet, i might do eventually, i just thought i'd share these ideas
    Make another 1000 track layouts for Aether.
    •  
      CommentAuthorCG Coasters

Move the trees so riders on Animikii survive the left AND right sides.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I had planned many more physical scenery objects like totem poles and outposts that I wish I had added. I feel like it would have made the experience more complete.
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles

I'd make X: Reborn have a more original layout, as opposed to a mirrored X2 with a launch.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTyrush

Not upload all my parks to my high-school email youtube account that was promptly deleted last week :)
    With Project 2021 video for RU150 I wish I had made the video much shorter to keep attention better. I still might do this, we shall see.
    I would make scourge not terrible
    Give Mission Vertigo a better layout that actually did something, and didn't have pumps.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOlmisery

Literally every goddamn thing about Iron Horse except for the layout and scenery.
    • CommentAuthorA113

I wish I finished California Screamin
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles

^+1,000
    • CommentAuthorInkyz

I wish I had the capability to create a coaster and release it
    •  
      CommentAuthorZergei