Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud


Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

    I am planning on creating a new concept (A new version of the Front Gate project) for Kings Island, but due to the few (and not great) current recreations, it's going to take some time.

    I need a recreation of each KI coaster listed below so I can make the animation as realistic as possible, if you are interested in making one, please email me or reply to this (

    -Adventure Express**
    -Back-lot Stunt Coaster
    -The Bat**
    -The Beast
    -Mystic Timbers

    **Items marked are most needed

    I will provide 110% credit to all who help, again, please contact me if you'd like to help.
    Also, any 3D modeling would be greatly appreciated!

    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2017

    Are you making this for fun? For school? For work?

    It sounds like you're asking for people to make 95% of something for you so you can make the other 5%. That's a tough place to start from, just saying...

    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2017
    Yeah especially to ask out of no where on the forums. You can't expect everyone to do the hard work for you so you could take the lead title yourself, it doesn't work that way.
    Alternatively you could make them yourself
    I'm interested but don't expect fast work because I have school and will be working at the park you're recreating as well.
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2017
    I would love to take a stab at both The Bat and Diamondback, but the The Bat would be my first work.
    I don't think that it's a bad idea to ask for help with recreations; the worst anyone is going to say is "No". If I had time, I would have loved to try and recreate one of the two B&M's, but sadly school is very much a thing.
    This forum is going to be discontinued // Change in plans // Recreating it myself
    • CommentAuthorJAKool
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2017
    • CommentTimeMar 11th 2017

    Cool. Good talk.