Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorTOGO Fan
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2015

Chris Brown + Body To Body.
    I saw porter and lemaitre back in october! Amazing!
    Have I mentioned Dr.Feelgood by Motley Crüe already?
    •  
      CommentAuthorskyasaurus
    • CommentTimeFeb 28th 2015

I BEEN RUNNIN THRU THE 6 WITH MY WOES!
    • CommentAuthorBrawly
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2015

Just listening to If You're Reading this it's too Late for the first time through, really solid album. Bought a few songs off iTunes
    Jack Ü - Where Are Ü Now ft. Justin Bieber
    I love this song, even though I'm not a big fan of JB'.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2015

Haven't listened yet but...why the actual heck did Skrillex and Diplo want to collaborate with Justin Bieber???
    ^ His voice actually sounds great in it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorChukensky
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2015 edited

Just Kiddin released their new Getaway single. Been addicted to this song since :)

Just Kiddin - Getaway

oh, and it's cool because they come from the town i live in so yh
    Since all these songs I mention are being listened to while I post this comment, I am currently listening to Basket Case by Green Day ^_^
    Firestarter - Torre Florim

the new theme to just cause 3's latest trailer - cant get the song out of my head
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2015 edited

Exile by Arvenas (aka Magnus H. Tellmann)

Does anyone else listen to soundtrack/trailer music?
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2015

^ I do, a lot. TSFH/Thomas Bergensen, and Immediate Music/Globus mainly. I find the others not having the same deepth as those two.
    • CommentAuthorBrawly
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2015

I'm listening to my Scores playlist on Spotify right now, actually. I listen to it when I'm doing schoolwork mostly, or trying to focus on something. It consists (so far) of All the Star Wars scores, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire soundtrack, All the Pirates of the Caribbean scores, and Interstellar's score. A little over 20 hours of soundtrack.
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion
    • CommentTimeMar 6th 2015

March Of The Poozers - Devin Townsend

I just love the pounding industrial beat this song has.

Imagine Dragons - Thief

Touch It (Remix)- Busta Rhymes ft. Mary J. Blige, Missy Elliott, Rah Digga, Lloyd Banks, Papoose and DMX
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganFan
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2015

Up Up Up - Givers
    • CommentAuthorBrawly
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2015

Holy shit I'm listening to 2014 Forest Hill Drive for the first time and all of these tracks are great
    • CommentAuthorA113
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2015

but what about these walls
    LMAO, that made my day
    •  
      CommentAuthor6FlagsManiac
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2015 edited

• CommentAuthorTwicks
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2015

^ That's still on my playlist man, cant get enough either.

I'm also stuck on Ten Love Songs by Susanne Sundfør, despite the cheesy album name it's a solid collection of songs. Light chilled electronic music with stunning female vocals. Quite a range of different song styles and even genres to some degree. If anyone is interested in checking it out, I recommend listening to:

Delirious - Susanne Sundførd

Don't hate, but I've been listening to it on Tidal. Does anyone else have it yet? I listen to most of my music through a decent pair of headphones, with a DAC, so it's nice for me to be able to stream music at a higher level. Compared to Spotify, the quality is superb.
    Yeah everyone's really been b*tching about Tidal. I'm not sure if I love or hate it, I just see it as another streaming service. The main reason why people are scared of it is because they think the artists involved will (over time) pull their catalog off of other services and make them Tidal only. And while that's a douche move, I can kinda see why they would do it... it's their product now, so for big name artists (i.e. Taylor Swift) it's a great business move to make your album only available to stream on Tidal, especially if you have a stake in it yourself.

I'm not sure if it will get that way for a majority of artists, but I can picture some doing that 3 years down the road. Which sucks for consumers

At the same time, I sort of get the grief the artists feel about the control that the middle men have over their product. But a lot of people feel they "have enough money" already and just see it as an attempt to make more.

I will definitely stick with Spotify for now, as it's equal to Tidal's $10 service but with more songs. Also I get a student discount which cuts that in half. Jumping from $5 a month to $20 a month and only getting FLAC + less songs in return would be an immense downgrade. If you have a job you could afford it, but as a student there's just no way. And my headphones definitely wouldn't warrant the need for FLAC, nor would my data plan.

I guess we'll see how it plays out though. At least their UI/UX looks good (like a Spotify ripoff but without the clutter and mess).
    ^^ I've seen it but don't wanna pay $$$ for it. I mainly use spotify as just an app to play music that's already on my comp, not stream it so to speak, so I'm sticking with it for now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskyasaurus
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2015

I've been super into Chicago artist Tink lately, she's got some dope stuff:

Dirty Slang feat. Rocky Diamonds
    Around The Clock feat. Charlemagne The God (real funky but it's been hella growing on me)
    Miami Horror - Love Like Mine (Soundcloud)
    Miami Horror - Out Of Sight (Spotify)

So in love with this album right nowww
    •  
      CommentAuthormcrc.2305
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2015

Girls generation-catch me if you can
    Mine was The Bad Thing by Periphery :-P

I don't think I've been listening to any one artist for as long as I've been listening to Deadmau5 without it getting old for me. I've been constantly listening to his music for a couple years now and I really like the stuff he makes, even until now. This track in particular, 777, just sounds beautiful IMO.

•  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc
    • CommentTimeApr 16th 2015

Yo Miami Horror is awesome!!! Love their stuff glad to see other people listening!
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2015 edited

This interpretation of Nothing Else Matters on a church organ has a phatter drop than any dubstep song.
    • CommentAuthorA113
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2015

beach boys and brian wilson all day every day
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2015

This Is A Love Song - Utsu-P
    Absolutely love Utsu-P's work, it's what got me into J-metal.
    Imagine Dragons - Summer
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2015

The Turret Anthem on Youtube and Soundcloud
    •  
      CommentAuthorBolt789
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2015

Aylen - MVRIO KVRT

I don't know how it works, but it works.

Anyone else into trap (other than Charly)?
    wow I got noticed
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2015

Kiasmos - Lit - opposide of trap I think xD - but trap is funny sometimes ;-)
    Basenji - Dawn
    This is the kind of song you'll be unsure of first but it is AMAZING.
    •  
      CommentAuthorChukensky
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2015

^Basenji's been way too quiet lately
    ^ Ikr, but he's going on tour with Hermitude soon which is going to be AMAZING.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2015 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorBolt789
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2015 edited

Dodge & Fuski x 12th Planet - Big Riddim Monsta

I'm not always a fan of modern minimalist dubstep, but...dang
    ^That's minimalist?
    •  
      CommentAuthorChukensky
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2015