Not signed in (Sign In)

Discussion Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorSneaky
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2015

Some Dutch (Friesian) metal.

Baldrs Draumar - Wolvetiid

~Sneaky
    •  
      CommentAuthorKingRCT3
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2015

In the Jurassic World's album, there's a song called "It's a Small Jurassic World". I lol'd. Universal giving a nod to Disney.
    • CommentAuthorsprog
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2015 edited

^ The entire track listing for Jurassic World is full of brilliant puns and silly names.

Anyway, mine is Sugar, we're going down - Fall Out Boy. Saw them live on Saturday and they killed it opening with this track... but you start to feel very old at a gig when there are people there 10 years younger than you whose first response is "What is this? I've never heard this. Is it a new one?" whilst you and your mates go absolutely nuts.
    •  
      CommentAuthor6FlagsManiac
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2015 edited

Posted By: sprogyou start to feel very old at a gig when there are people there 10 years younger than you whose first response is "What is this? I've never heard this. Is it a new one?"

How can you go to a Fall Out Boy concert and not have heard their classics? You shouldn't feel old, they should feel dumb.
    • CommentAuthorsprog

^ I'm pretty sure 50% of the audience was not aware of anything Pre Save Rock and Roll.

It was awesome to hear them play stuff from Infinity on High in the same venue I saw them at 8 years ago during the Infinity on High tour, but also very surreal to sing along to tracks that were released in my final years of high school and have kids who are in their final years look at you like you're nuts for knowing the lyrics.
    Yea but it's like going to a Foo Fighters concert and you've only heard Sonic Highways.

Love watching this whole concert, this particular performance is awesome. Crowd gets so hyped.
    https://youtu.be/_Rcv8YIBFMY
    I just really like the soundtrack.
    • CommentAuthorsprog

^^ I know, it was very bizarre. I love that concert too!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbaadrix
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2015

Easily one of my favorite music tracks of all time: Two Steps From Hell - Lost In Las Vegas

Just listened to all six albums by Beach House in celebration of their album release yesterday :') great music
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2015

•  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2015

I finally found some mircotonal music that sounds really good. For some reason, these pieces make me want to solo over them.

'Temporal Parallax' - Dolores Catherino

'Toward the Continuum' - Dolores Catherino
    • CommentAuthorteejaysyke

Adele's new single "Hello"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQHsXMglC9A
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganFan

^^^ Lol Babymetal is sweet
    •  
      CommentAuthorSneaky
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2015 edited

Some of my last songs:
    Turmoin Kätilöt - Vastanaineet
    Antti Martikainen - Rise to Åsgard Very epic song. :D

And with an awesome video: xD
    Gloryhammer - Rise of the Chaos Wizards

~Sneaky

I love it when I finally find a song that I remember really well from when I was really young but whose title I didn't know. :D

Robert Miles - Children (Dream Version)

•  
      CommentAuthorMorganFan
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2015

The Who's Won't Get Fooled Again
    Something I'll never get tired of.
    •  
      CommentAuthorBattin
    • CommentTimeOct 24th 2015 edited

This music helps me design :)
    https://youtu.be/5N8sUccRiTA
    • CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeOct 25th 2015

Lovesick Fuck by Mura Masa. What a tune.
    Been listening to a lot of modern psychedelic rock lately. Bands like Tame Impala, MGMT, Fever The Ghost, Pond, Kuroma... Great stuff!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMorganFan
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2015

All of those bands are great. You should check out Temples.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeOct 26th 2015 edited

@Luisvaldez989
    One of my first contacts with electronic music :)

The last track I listened to is Jonas Rathsman - Wolfsbane - it even reminds me a little bit of "Children".
    Thanks for the recommendation MorganFan!!! Listening to the album right now! Amazing!
    ^all of my yes! Justice is amazing
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion
    • CommentTimeOct 31st 2015

Spooky Scary Skeletons Meets Metal - 331Erock

I love this guys videos, and this one is easily one of his best, especially with the vocals.
    Porcelina of the Vast Oceans by Smashing Pumpkins

A lot of you probably know this album for the song "1979", but this is a great song by one of the best bands to walk the earth. Definitely give it a listen. While you're at it, listen to the whole album, it's amazing!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2015

Relient K, College Kids. Never heard it until now... not bad. Now to listen to some metal...
    The Devil Went Down to Georgia by The Charlie Daniels Band

ATTLAS - Parallel Lines

^ AJ and I have been listening to ATTLAS lately too, I really enjoy their stuff.
    Yeah I really like the stuff he's put out; pretty unique stuff. :)
    I didn't know there was another EP! Looks like it's a trilogy of sorts.

The few vocal tracks are cool but I'm still more interested in the rest of his instrumental stuff that sound soooo good.

I agree; I really love the instrumental stuff too, especially Rasor which I can't stop listening to as well. :3

the whole Logic - The incredible true story album <3

^Logics new album is really cool
    Welcome to Dying by Blind Guardian
    •  
      CommentAuthorbestdani
    • CommentTimeDec 11th 2015 edited

I came accidentally across a piano version of the "famous" euromir-soundtrack and had to buy it. :)
    You can hear an excerpt here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorminuseven
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2015

•  
      CommentAuthorProjektion
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2015

Losing My Mind - Chimaira

I've known about Chimaira for a while, but I've only recently (read: today) actually decided to check them out and I can't believe what I was missing out on.
    •  
      CommentAuthorWalki
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2015

I've been listening to a whole lot of Sia. I can't wait until her new album comes out. Bird Set Free and One Million Bullets have me hooked. Such an flawless voice.
    ^^^I used to love pendulum's old school jungle sounding tracks. My favourite was always this one though:
    Pendulum Masochist : Was a massive club banger!

I have been hooked on technique records lately and Drumsound & Basslinesmith released this massive EP a few days ago:
    The Truth/Outlaw Renegade : A great listen if your into your dn'b!
    • CommentAuthorInkyz
    • CommentTimeDec 19th 2015

ᴍᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀsᴀ - ʜᴇʟʟ

Mura Masa is actually amazing. My personal favourite is Shibuya but all of his creations are brilliant.
    I don't care

-Fall Out Boy

I Don't Care
    PSA: The Beatles are finally on Spotify.
    •  
      CommentAuthorProjektion
    • CommentTimeDec 24th 2015

Spider Dance from the Undertale OST

This song has gotten stuck in my head and won't leave. *Projektion claps along to the music*