Not signed in (Sign In)

Site Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorI305
    • CommentTimeMay 10th 2017 edited

I've been slowly working on a Gerstlauer Infinity coaster, with several ideas in mind. I knew that I wanted to have a ride which would be fun for all ages. A key aspect of this
    ride will be the queue line since I wanted to design a ride which had a well-integrated queue with some nice interaction between the guests on the ride and those waiting down
    below. I also wasn't completely sure on which infinity train to use, but I felt that the infinity 2 train would work best since it provides more freedom and comfort for riders.

I'm currently using three tracks in the park: the actual ride track, a dummy track for the lift hill, and a third for the catwalks. This was due to the need to have specific colors on the catwalk supports
    to have them match better with the coaster's supports. I hope to continue supporting the ride at a steady pace and implement some scenery with supports and in game objects, including a custom
    station. Colors may or may not change, and I also don't have a name yet so if anyone would like to give some suggestions that would be great. As always, criticism/advice would be greatly appreciated!

^ Is it just me, or does the lift look wonky in the first picture?
    its just the high fov setting i think
    • CommentAuthorI305
    • CommentTimeMay 12th 2017 edited

Progress on the lift hill continues...

• CommentAuthorI305
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2017