Not signed in (Sign In)

Site Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorVinyworld283
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2017 edited

Because of the first curveball that we must have 2 coasters I decided to go for a small themepark called LanticPark :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2017

I love that there's a Lagoon Roll
    •  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2017

Just submitted my entry. Good luck everyone.

REMINDER: Submissions are due by MIDNIGHT EST TONIGHT!
    Submitted!
    •  
      CommentAuthorXYZcoaster

Vinyworld283, nice Lagoon roll you got there...
    Posted By: XYZcoasterVinyworld283, nice Lagoon roll you got there...

Posted By: ParadoxI love that there's a Lagoon Roll

Thank you! Made the lay out less repetetive xD I wanted to add a double heartline roll but then I thought by myself that I allready had two heartline rolls so the barely used lagoon roll fitted perfectly :D
    • CommentAuthorJetPulse
    • CommentTimeAug 27th 2017 edited

Got mine in with an hour or so to spare...
    • CommentAuthorTheBeatles

Ah that's dope
    Thank you to everyone who submitted! We are currently looking over the entries and will release scores as soon as possible.

-Meta
    • CommentAuthorJetPulse
    • CommentTimeAug 30th 2017 edited

Is there target start/stop dates for round 3 given that the initial timeline of Aug 30- Sept 15 is no longer valid? (I ask hoping it matters to me)
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2017

JetPulse and jpaufsc, got names for those?

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorJetPulse

Primary attraction is Pyro. Little shuttle is Spark
    •  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc

The Infinity is called Mavro and the Bobsled is called Apalo.
    Posted By: JetPulseIs there target start/stop dates for round 3 given that the initial timeline of Aug 30- Sept 15 is no longer valid? (I ask hoping it matters to me)
    I also wonder when the judging will be done since I have this feeling that people forget about this contest because of the 5HOP3 really got all of our attention, or is it just me who feels like this
    Judging is planned to last another week and then we will have the results out after. We will keep you updated as we go along and we will work with a timeline that works best with everyone.
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTimeSep 13th 2017

Hey guys unfortunately judging will have to be delayed by about a week due to Blase being without Wifi and power after Hurricane Irma.

Thanks for your patience
    • CommentAuthorJAKool

Of all the things to delay judging, that's definitely the most acceptable. Best wishes to Blase, I hope he has a quick recovery.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjpaufsc

Trust me, it's not that bad.
    Hopefully you guys can get it done when you get the chance. Hope it's all sorted out soon, Blase!
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox
    • CommentTime2 days ago edited

Thank you everyone for bearing with the judges for the long delay. Finally, we have the results for round 2. Like last round, if your name is in bold you are moving on to round 2. Please keep in mind the judging was much stricter for this round and only 5 could go through due to the amount of drop outs. For more information about your scores please do not hesitate to contact the judges (Blase Rhine, Metazoanhaddock, Paradox). Once again thanks to everyone who participated and round 3 will begin soon!

Congratulations to jpaufsc for winning this round!

In other news BlaseRhine will be stepping down from the judging team due to some personal issues.
    Just scraped through! How long until the next round is announced, and how long will it last?