Not signed in (Sign In)

Site Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTrevorBondi
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2017 edited

I won't bore you with a spiel detailing the purpose of this topic as it's pretty self-explanatory.

Here's what I've been working on for the past month or two: ARC-1

Click for edited video

•  
      CommentAuthorTyrush
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2017

Dude that is awesome! Great work
    Why do presentations for virtual rides have to be so much better than ones I can actually ride? :'(

Stellar work!
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly

Trevor Bondi does it again! Fantastic work as always.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTobi

Simply great!
    • CommentAuthorsbdb2099

Fifty five words...wow!

"...does it again!" ...where and when? I missed that. Any chance of a link since the search is broken? Would be much appreciated :).

Again...outstanding work Trevor!

Greetings
    Daniel :)

(now count :)...thirty six, thirty eight, forty... when a number written out is actually two words...confusing. Well... i stop. Great work!)
    •  
      CommentAuthorBBSpeed26
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2017 edited

Seriously fantastic stuff. Totally agree with Coolio - head and shoulders above... just about every real ride presentation I've seen. Really liked the attention to detail on the trackwork and transitions too - great mix of forces and elements.

Just wanted to add that the track is very well designed. I can tell there was thought put into the layout and execution to get a particular style, instead of it being and FVD scribble. Job well done.
    Thank you all for the support!

^Just as a side note - this track was created in NL2 via hand building, not FVD.
    •  
      CommentAuthortpainrad
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2017

Fantastic layout! Just wondering, is the train a concept or in operation anywhere? Kind of like a Skyrush Next Gen.
    ^Concept. I gave TheCodeMaster some basic design parameters and then let him do his thing. He could've taken inspiration from coasters IRL, but it isn't a carbon copy of any particular train.
    • CommentAuthorsawcyy
    • CommentTimeJul 4th 2017

This is some fantastic work great job
    10/10