Not signed in (Sign In)

Site Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthortplowman91
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2017

I've now waited 4-5 days messaging the NO Limits 2 crew, and with no luck. I purchased the game through the website, but now seeing I need steam in order to download some of the best add-ons out there. I am not happy no one told me this.. anyways, I need a steam key, and no one will respond. Anyone have any other ideas?
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2017

Maybe message the devs from the email you registered and ask for a steam key that way? They'll get back to you.

Also, it should've been self explanatory that you can't access the STEAM workshop without having a steam account/game key. That's on you for not figuring it out, not the devs or anyone else for not "informing" you, you can still get plenty of amazing creations from NLE or Coaster Crazy, steam workshop just happens to be another platform for downloading content from.
    Well I am also wondering, if I have a legal bought copy of the game, can I just ask the devs for a steam key with my activation code to show that I have bought the game, would be really nice since my computer likes to crash and getting a new download costs time I wish I could spend in the simulator otherwise :/
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op
    • CommentTimeSep 3rd 2017

Please email our support team at techsupport@nolimitscoaster.de to validate your registration and request a Steam license. Please allow a few business days for a response as it is a small team.

-Ride_Op