Not signed in (Sign In)

Site Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

I've just got a new PC and I'm moving all of my current applications onto the new one. I don't have NL2 on Steam so I was trying to figure out how to download the full program again onto a new PC. I still have my professional licence key but I don't have the full program to input it into - anyone able to help?
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2017 edited

download NL2 and register with your professional licence key?
    Link
    ^ I already tried downloading the demo - however, it didn't give me an option to put in a professional licence code and get the full thing. If you can access the full version through this, I couldn't find how to.
    •  
      CommentAuthorMrcrolly
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2017

You can just ask for a steam key if you want to ensure that you won't have to go through all this work to get it back on your PC.
    ^ A Steam Key would be fine I guess, but I don't use Steam so a regular download would be preferable. I don't change PC often too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

Please email our support team at techsupport@nolimitscoaster.de to validate your registration and obtain a new download link. Please allow a few business days for resolution.

Back up the install file for future PC transfers.

-Ride_Op
    • CommentAuthorWomp83

^ I do exactly that. Any programs i use on a regular basis, i keep the install programs for them in case anything happens and i need them again later on.
    ^^ Interestingly, I did find the initial install file. When I used it however it installed version 2.1 of NL2. Additionally, it refused to update to the most recent version due to an error. Not quite sure why it did it, but ah well. I've messaged your support so hopefully they can help me. :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorride_op

You can download the latest update directly from the Resources page on our site.

-Ride_Op