Not signed in (Sign In)

Site Tag Cloud

Categories

Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2017 edited

Riverdelta Park

Link to video
    Riverdelta Park lays in a river valley that was formed by the river over thousands of years, with the river drying, less and less water flows through the rivers and shrinking to the state of today.
    The park is located at the dried riverbed and the park is all about creating the best and detailed coasters with a beautiful area.

Park Overview:

Overview

Coasters:

• B&M Dive, Blue Falcon: Finished

• B&M Wing, ... : Detail work

• Intamin Triple Launch, ...: Detail work

• GCI, ...: Under construction

Let me know your thoughts of this project and sent me tips to make this even more beautiful.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeNov 30th 2017

Blue Falcon

Link to video
    Blue Falcon: B&M Dive Coaster

• Height: 58 meter

• Lenght: 1120 meter.

• Speed: 118 km/h

• Ride Time: 2:30 minute (station-station)

What did you use to generate that terrain?
    •  
      CommentAuthorParadox

The shaping on the dive's drop looks off
    •  
      CommentAuthorBBSpeed26

I love the terrain and general look of the park. Also curious how you put the terrain/surroundings together! Agree with Paradox that you could probably tweak the immelman & dive loop shaping a little bit. They ride nice on camera but seem to have sort of opposite 'problems' off ride - the immelman gets a smidge tight at the top, whereas the dive loop is a little fat looking. Looking forward to more!

Since nobody's mentioned it, just wanna throw out a "holy crap that's amazing" for that 3 minute continuous opening shot.
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTimeDec 1st 2017 edited

About how the terrain is made:

With a lot of terrain nodes at the same time, to create the different of levels. Playing with the 32,16,8 and 4 range nodes and the shift and alt button. The rimpels are made with the 4 and 8 range terrain nodes, with just raising and lowering the terrain.

About the shaping of the dive:

I posted a couple of WIP pov's. And now it's finished you saying this.. But yeah, I had bit of trouble creating the immelman and dive loop, so this was the best I could do.

And Thanks CoasterMac305!
    •  
      CommentAuthornolimiters
    • CommentTime4 days ago edited

I worked on the station and the transfertrack of the wing coaster. Themed after the US barns.

Do you think I need to fence off the track switch?
    Let me know what you think!
    • CommentAuthorMrRC
    • CommentTime4 days ago edited

Maybe a sliding fence ? (i mean so the mechanics don't fall off the work ramp)

Yes, def a fence for the visitors.
    yea you definitely need a fence for that. It's too close to the ground and too close to where "guests" could get to it.